Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello, my name is Courtney...

and I am an anal-retentive control freak.

While the kids are here, they are sharing my computer. The main purpose is to play games. It is absolutely, positively e.x.c.r.u.c.i.a.t.i.n.g. for me to watch them play *my* computer games and not do them exactly right. It doesn't even seem to help that they are all playing under their own screen names, so it isn't like they are ruining my perfect scores. *eye roll* I can watch for a little bit. Then I shift to offering (usually welcomed) helpful hints. Then I start directing... pointing at the screen... do this, go there. And finally... well, you can see where this is going, right?

Last night, I actually reached the point where I took the game from Mary, and played it *for* her. I would give it back at the end of each level though, so she could hit the start new level button.

No comments: