Saturday, June 7, 2008

A to Z, it's all about me!

Swiped from Sassy, though I've seen it several places...

A is for your age:
26... I'm getting so old.

B is for your burger of choice:
Fresh from the grill. Well done. ketchup and mustard. Stuffed with bleu cheese. Mmmmm.

C is for the car that you drive:
Ford Focus, for now.

D is for dog's name:
I don't have a dog. And I can't even think of a dog's name, cause I don't really like dogs.

E is for an essential item you use each day:
Hmmm. Socks.

F is for your favorite television show:
Still Standing

G is for favorite game:
Board - Monopoly, Computer - The Sims, IRL - tennis to play, football to watch

H is for hometown:
Maumelle, AR

I is for instruments played:
HAHAHAHAHA. Ahem. HAHAHAHA

J is for favorite juice:
I have to be careful with juice, b/c I'm sensitive to the acid. But I LOVE good ole, store bought, totally unhealthy, apple juice. I rarely indulge. I love fresh squeezed orange juice. I also love pure pineapple juice.

K is for what you'd like to kick:
The water. I haven't been swimming in a few days... I'm missing it.

L is for last restaurant you dined at:
*ducking in total embarrassment* Applebee's. Hey, you can get drunk really cheaply there!

M is for your favorite Muppet:
Oscar. I can relate to him. ;)

N is for number of piercings you have:
Two, now - one in each ear. At my highest... 18 - nine in one ear, eight in the other, one belly button. I outgrew it. I want my nose pierced now, though.

O is for overnight hospital stays:
Ummm, none. Except when I was born. :P

P is for people you were with today:
Kim. And Amanda, though I'm not sure that counts... she hasn't left her room today, so I haven't actually seen her.

Q is for what you do in quiet times:
These days... sitting naked in the sun, listening to my Zen. Reading. Surfing the web.

R is for regrets:
None.

S is for status:
Madly in love. Happily married.

T is for time you woke up today:
7:15. By 7:30 I was mowing the yard. I rock.

U is for what you consider unique:
I have no clue. May have to come back to this one.

V is for favorite vegetable:
I LOVE vegetables. Green beans in maybe my favorite. But I love lots of them!

W is for your worst habit:
Having unreasonably high expectations.

X is for x-rays you have had:
Several for my knee, before and after the operation. A few on my girly innards to diagnose the PCOS.

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Italian Chicken Pasta

Z is for zodiac sign:
Libra.

No comments: